PLP Architecture is looking for an experienced Bid Coordinator for their London studio, to support on new business for the UK and internationally.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of preparing and coordinating bid submissions (3-5 years)
- An understanding of the design and procurement process and a knowledge of contractual matters would be an advantage.
- An architectural background or a strong interest in architecture, construction, and the creative processes.
- Is self-disciplined, entrepreneurial, and confident in a creative environment, who can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills, as well as a talent for writing concisely and clearly.
- Excellent attention to detail and a thorough approach.
- Keen to learn with a flexible attitude, able to work effectively under the pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Has strong organisational, administrative and document production skills
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and InDesign.
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, based in our London office. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV and sample’s of work (maximum 10MB) to [email protected] and include ‘Bid Coordinator’ in the subject line.