We are seeking a BIM Coordinator to join our London studio. You will be proficient in Revit and related applications and be responsible for providing creative solutions to meet Client and design briefs. You will be technically minded and self-motivated with a passion and aptitude for learning new technologies, working closely with our Design Technology Manager to support teams on major projects across the globe.
- Technical support for core design software, Revit, Rhino Grasshopper and Dynamo
- Ongoing training for designers to become more efficient and familiar with company and project strategies
- Develop and implement interoperability workflows
- Support teams in achieving compliance with BIM requirements
- Evaluate new software and technologies
- Pro-active approach to maintaining knowledge of design software and industry developments
Experience and Skills:
- Architecture degree or equivalent
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Revit, with experience delivering large scale projects in a dedicated BIM coordinator (or similar) role
- Experience with Rhino is advantageous
- A passion for automation with visual programming experience in Grasshopper and/or Dynamo
- Experience with a broad set of BIM and vis applications and plugins is advantageous, including Enscape and Twinmotion
- Working knowledge of BIM processes and standards, including the ISO 19650 series
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to convey complex concepts to colleagues in all positions
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills, able to manage and prioritise tasks on multiple projects to meet deadlines efficiently
This is a full-time permanent position with benefits, based in our London office. All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
PLP is an equal opportunity employer. Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply please send your CV and portfolio (maximun 10mb) to [email protected] and include ‘BIM Coordinator’ in the subject line.