We are seeking an experienced Chinese/English bilingual Translator with experience in operating a WeChat channel to work closely with both our architects and PR teams to provide excellent translation support across social media & publicity activity, relating to our projects on a part time basis approximately for four hours each week. The time may vary each week, will be no less than four hours a week and not exceed more than eight hours a week.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in putting together material for social media and WeChat
- Previous experience in translating Chinese documents
- Best practice WeChat skills are desirable
- Translation experience ideally gained in a real estate, architectural firm or similar is desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication, both Chinese and English
- Experience in putting together presentation material (advantageous)
- Skilled in both Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite (must have working knowledge)
- Experience in graphics (advantageous)
This is a part time permanent position, located and based in London includes benefits.
All candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply please send your CV (maximum 10MB) to [email protected] and include ‘Translator – Chinese ’ in the subject line.